The mission of the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (Board) is to protect the public. Public protection is paramount to the Board and its highest priority in exercising its licensing, regulatory and disciplinary functions.
To ensure that only qualified persons are licensed vocational nurses and psychiatric technicians by enforcing education requirements, standards of practice and by educating consumers of their rights.
The Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) will NEVER call our licensees requesting ANY type of payment. Please do not give out personal or credit card information to anyone over the telephone if they say they are calling from BVNPT. Thank you.
- ATTENTION: Brightwood College Students
- Updated Fee Schedule as of January 1, 2019
- New Fee FAQ
- Duplicate Wall Certificates now available via BreEZe Online Services.
- Recruitment for Content Matter Expert
- Monitor Reports
- Application Processing Times
- Board Response to the Administrative and Enforcement Monitor Final Report – 12/28/17
- Administrative and Enforcement Monitor Final Report – 10/24/2017
Upcoming Board Meetings
Upcoming Committee Meetings