- The Board would like to notify you that the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Department of Health and Human Services have credible information of an increased and imminent cybercrime threat to U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers. The (Board) is sharing this information to provide warning to healthcare providers to ensure that they take timely and reasonable precautions to protect their networks from these threats. Please see additional information at the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency website
- The Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT) will NEVER call our licensees requesting ANY type of payment. Please do not give out personal or credit card information to anyone over the telephone if they say they are calling from BVNPT. Thank you.
Upcoming Board Meetings
Upcoming Committee MeetingsMore Events
Related Business Links
- State of California Home Page
Contains an index of internet addresses for all departments within the State of California that are currently online.
- Department of Consumer Affairs Entities
Contains an index of internet addresses for all departments within the Department of Consumer Affairs that are currently online.
- Board of Registered Nursing
- BreEZe Help Tutorials
- California Healthcare Association
- California Nurses Association
- California Prison Health Care Services
- California Vocational Nurse Educators
- Department of Health Care Services
- Department of Managed Health Care
- Department of Public Health
- The Licensed Vocational Nurses League of California
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.