- Assessment of Accrued Renewal Fees Based on Expiration Year
Click on Your Expiration Year to Find Your Fees
VN Education Fund: Effective July 1, 2004, Business and Professions Code Section 2898.5 establishes the Vocational Nurse Education Program within the Health Professions Education Foundation. The new law requires the Board to collect a $5.00 fee from vocational nurses at the time of license renewal to fund a scholarship and educational loan program for vocational nurse education. More information is available at www.oshpd.ca.gov/HPEF/.
- Application for Renewal
- Application for Replacement LVN License
- Application for Replacement PT License
- Applying in other States
- Changes to the Vocational Nurse & Psychiatric Technician Plastic License Cards
Effective September 15, 2008, the Board of Vocational Nursing & Psychiatric Technicians has a new vendor, Softfile, to produce and mail plastic license cards.
BVNPT has been working with Softfile on a new look for the VN and PT licenses. Beginning in March 2009, the licenses will be printed on white cards instead of the current blue card. The "Florence Nightingale Lamp" hologram on the VN cards will be replaced with a new, updated and more secure hologram.
- Fee Schedule
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Interim Permit PT
- Interim Permit VN
- License Renewal Fingerprint Requirements
- LVN Fact Sheet
- NCLEX Paperless Initiative - Changes to Registration
- Online License Renewal – Credit Card Payments
- PT Analysis
- PT Fact Sheet